50mm Laser Beam Directing & Positioning
Kinematic Beam Bender : BBK-50
The BBK-50 series kinematic laser beam benders provide a 90º beam displacement with a 50mm clear aperture.
Independent Orthogonal mirror correction with 80 pitch adjustment screws provides precise, repeatable alignment. Optic removal and replacement can be accomplished without affecting alignment. Several thicknesses can be accomodated. All captive hardware.
Haas part number BBK-50-76064-WN shown above. Download technical drawings for each stock part number on the right. Download free Adobe PDF reader and SolidWorks Viewer on the left.
- ±2º Independent Orthogonal Mirror Adjustment
- 80 Pitch Adjustment Screws
- Accommodates 75mm or 3.0" Diameter Mirrors (additional diameters available)
- Face & Side Mounting Holes
- Available for All Wavelengths
- Sealed Design
- Anodized Aluminum Construction
- 50mm Clear Aperture
- Water Cooled option includes 1/8" BSPT cooling ports in Mirror Retaining Plate
- Interlock Option
- Internally Cooled Copper Mirror Option
- Optics not included
Kinematic Beam Bender (BBK) Part Numbering Anatomy
Additional options available upon request
We would be happy to discuss a custom designed solution that's right for any project, large or small. For additional information, contact a Haas Laser Technology sales representative today. (973) 598-1150
** Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult a Haas Laser Tech engineer for the latest specification changes or any additional assistance. **