25mm Laser Beam Enhancement Components
Motorized Variable Laser Beam Expander / Collimator : MVBE
Motorized Variable Beam expanders can be used to either expand or reduce the laser beam diameter. The MVBE has a variable 1X-3X expansion range providing precise beam expansion control via RS232 interface. The design incorporates 25mm diameter TLCTM optics with air cooling.
Haas part number MVBE-25-3X-1070 shown above. Download technical drawings for each stock part number on the right. Download free Adobe PDF reader and SolidWorks Viewer on the left.
- Diffraction-limited Design
- 3 Element TLCTM design mitigates thermal lensing
- Optimized for Minimal Beam Wander (<0.15 mrad)
- RS232 Serial Interface
- Motorized or Manual Zoom Option
- Lead Screw Linear Translation
- Default Expansion Settings Pre-Programmed
- Stand-Alone Controller
- Compact Sealed Design
- Accepts all Haas Fiber Collimators and Focus Assemblies.
- Expansion Range: 1X-3X Continuous
- Input Aperture: 20mm Max
- Output Aperture: 20mm Max
- Beam Wander: 0.15mrad
- Wavefront Distortion: <1/4 Wave @532nm
- Wavelength: see below
- Transmission: >97%
- Expansion Change Time: < 10 sec.
- Temperature Range: -10 to +50 C
MBVE Damage Threshold
1 MW/cm2 @ 1064nm CW, > 10J/cm2, 20 nsec, 20 Hz @ 1064nm pulsed.
Motorized Variable Laser Beam Expander (MVBE)
Part Numbering Anatomy
Additional options available upon request
We would be happy to discuss a custom designed solution that's right for any project, large or small. For additional information, contact a Haas Laser Technology sales representative today. (973) 598-1150
** Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult a Haas Laser Tech engineer for the latest specification changes or any additional assistance. **