50mm Laser Beam Enhancement Components
Motorized Variable Laser Beam Expander / Collimator : MVBE
Motorized Variable Beam expanders can be used to either expand or reduce the laser beam diameter. The MVBE has a variable 1X-3X expansion range providing precise beam expansion control via RS232 interface. The design incorporates 50mm dia TLCTM optics with water cooling.
Haas part number MVBE-50-3X-1070 shown above. Download technical drawings for each stock part number on the right. Download free Adobe PDF reader and SolidWorks Viewer on the left.
- Diffraction-limited design
- 3 Element TLCTM design mitigates thermal lensings
- Optimized for minimal beam wander
- RS232 Serial Interface
- Motorized or manual zoom option
- Lead screw linear translation
- Default Expansion settings pre-programmed
- Stand-alone controller
- Compact Sealed Design
- Accepts all Haas LTI fiber collimators and focus assemblies.
- Expansion Range: 1X-3X Continuous
- Input Aperture: 47mm Max (When used as 3x reduction)
- Output Aperture: 47mm Max (When used as 3x expansion with 15.67mm input)
- Beam Wander: 0.15mrad
- Wavefront Distortion: <1/4 Wave @633nm
- Wavelength: see below
- Transmission: 97%
- Expansion Change Time: < 10 sec.
- Temperature range: -10 to +50 C
MBVE Damage Threshold
9800nm - 10600nm: 20KW/cm2 pulsed, 1KW/cm2 CW
Motorized Variable Laser Beam Expander (MVBE)
Part Numbering Anatomy
Additional options available upon request
We would be happy to discuss a custom designed solution that's right for any project, large or small. For additional information, contact a Haas Laser Technology sales representative today. (973) 598-1150
** Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult a Haas Laser Tech engineer for the latest specification changes or any additional assistance. **