Additional Laser Beam Delivery Components
Auto-Focus Laser Process Head System
2.0" C.A. designed for Nd:YAG or CO2 applications. 1.0" of travel. 4.0"/sec translation speed. Water-cooled focus lens mount for up to 2.0" diameter focus lens. Internal DC servo motor and proprietary transmission. Cross-roller linear bearings. Magnetic crash protection. X-Y axis focus lens adjustment. Capacitive auto-focus nozzle tip.
Future design will incorporate a dynamic drilling option.
- Robotic or gantry laser cutting thin or thick materials with exceptional edge quality
- OEM or retrofitting installations where independent, closed-loop system is required
- Custom Systems
- Maintains focal point when cutting irregular or warped surfaces
- Compact industrial construction
- For CO2 or Nd:YAG laser cutting
- Wide range of nozzle designs
- Tri-axial nozzle design
- Focal length 2.5" to 15"
- Lens diameter 2.0"
- Water-cooled, cartridge-type lens holder
- Assist gas up to 300psi
- Laser power up to 10Kw
- Break-away crash protection
- XYZ focus lens adjustment
- Z axis travel 25mm
- Travel speed 254 mm/second
- Sensing range 0.1mm to 10mm
- Accuracy ±0.025mm
- Tip and body touch alarm signals
- Cutting head in position signal
- Cutting head out of range signal
- Four preset nozzle stand-off positions
- Opto-coupled communication ports
Additional options available upon request
We would be happy to discuss a custom designed solution that's right for any project, large or small. For additional information, contact a Haas Laser Technology sales representative today. (973) 598-1150
** Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult a Haas Laser Tech engineer for the latest specification changes or any additional assistance. **