NEO ScanTM Scanner
The NeoScan™ Scanner is a patent pending† special laser process focusing unit which directs a laser beam through a positive lens element and then through a pair of refracting optics. Each of the refractive optics are mounted to galvanometers and positioned orthogonally to one another.
The refraction from each element deflects the laser beam in a controlled manner with minimal aberration from the optical axis. Depending upon the refractive optics used, the scan field can be up to 500 µm x 500 µm with extremely high repeatability. Modular design enables applications specific configurations.
NEO ScanTM Scanner Features
- Focal Length ≥100mm
- Wavelength Range UV to IR, 10.6µm, Optional
- Up to 25 mm Clear Aperture (dependent upon specified input/output beam dimensions)
- Field Size > 200µm, up to 500µm, Optional
- Inverse Taper Module, Optional
- Debris Shield Included
- Scanning Speed > 15 x 103µm/sec
- Repeatability <1µm
- Accuracy <1µm
- Thermal Drift <0.05µm/K
- RTC4 Interface
- 115/230 VAC @ 1.8A/0.95A