Variable Attenuator Module
The Continuously Variable Attenuator Module is equipped with an internal "walk-off" optical design that ensures no beam displacement. The beam enters the module onto the dielectrically coated attenuator plate. The attenuator plate is manually or optionally CNC motor driven to determine the ratio of reflected light vs. transmitted light. The beam is then transmitted onto an equal thickness, anti-reflective coated compensator plate. The compensator plate is mechanically rotated simultaneously to eliminate any beam displacement. All reflected light is absorbed within the housing.
Manual and motorized models available.
Variable Attenuator Module Features
- Min. Clear Aperture: 19mm x 50mm (rectangular)
- Max. Clear Aperture: 27mm x 50mm (rectangular)
- Transmission @ 351,308 or 248nm is 90% to 10%
- Transmission @ 193 or 157nm is 70% to 10%
- Internal "Walk-Off" optical design
- Anti-Reflective Coated Compensator Plate
- All Reflected Light is Absorbed Within the Housing